Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Everyday is...

Every day is an opportunity to feel wonderful,
To push myself,
To live outside of my comfort zone,
To do somewhat I have never done before,
To help someone unconditionally,
To spread love not hate,
To change myself,
To change others,
To create something that has never been created before.
To learn something new,
To prove to myself just how great I am,
To shine like a star in the darkest night,
To be an inspiration to others,
To inspire myself,
To be determined and achieve,
To leave my mark on the world,
To set myself free from self-doubt,
To experience every moment with joy,
To look into the sky and dream,
To be grateful for all that I have now and have had in the past,
To laugh and cry,
To connect to one another,
To connect to myself,
To allow my soul to roam free,
To live a life that is uniquely MINE.
Every day is a wonderful opportunity to experience so much, I hope every start of the day these thought would remind me how beautiful the life is. Everyday is a wonderful experience to be so much so let your life uplift you, let it set you free, to make your own way, to follow your dreams.

I Live Every Day Like It’s My Last, you should too.

:)