Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Best Day ever (Thine-Dhen)

Every people has their best day ever in their life.











January 28, 2014 was the best day ever between my sister ate Thine and kuya Dennis.

They take a vow at the Saint Peter Parish Church at Commonwealth, Quezon City.

The said event was amazing. And that's like are reunion too.

Because my mommy Baket wa ther, my Father was there and some of my tito's, Tita's and cousins are all present on that big day. And of course the parents of the groom, friends and siblings are also present.


Their best day ever where all started at the church and after that, we procede to the reception of the wedding which is at Alexander III along Quezon City hall.

The reception was good, the buffet where there to full on out hubgry tummies, and the photo booth was also there that I think that was the part we enjoyed a lot with my cousins because we are addicted in taking pictures everywhere, anywhere.

And the event more became happy when some of the bride's and groom's friends are there, and also some of our cousins, especially because our cousins from Italy are also there, and her daughter Maica.

I can't believe that the kid that I was just taking care when I was in Elementary is taller now than me. Hahaha!

However, I am so glad that she's still know me and we're still close to each other even if we haven't seen for how many years.

In the end, the party was so amazing and we are all happy for ate Thine and kuya Dennis.


After that we came home and everyone was sharing/talking about something just like the whole family did.

No comments:

Post a Comment